A thick, creamy, and healthy pumpkin shake that is sure to curb your pumpkin pie cravings! This pumpkin shake is made with good-for-you ingredients.
This pumpkin shake is thick enough to pass for a milkshake, but healthy enough for breakfast! There’s yogurt, pumpkin, some vanilla protein powder, and even a frozen banana in the mix. Which by the way, a frozen banana barging into a pumpkin shake? I know, appalling. But just trust me on this one. It gives it the creaminess and consistency of a real milkshake.
The night before you want this shake, slice a ripe banana into coins, stick them in a plastic baggie, throw it in the freezer and it will be ready to make your pumpkin shake great in the morning or after a workout.
More pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars (reader favorite!)
- Pumpkin Bread (best ever!)
- Pumpkin Carrot Cake
- Chewy and Crisp Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 frozen banana cut up in coins and frozen
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1 container (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt I used Yoplait light
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon truvia or sub sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
Combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Optionally garnish with graham cracker crumbs and enjoy immediately.