This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Fall Bucket List
Make the most of this Fall season and enjoy all that comes with it: the crisp air, colorful leaves, and all the pumpkin! We’ve combined our favorite ideas into this Free Fall Bucket List which you can print and hang up wherever will best remind you of all the fun activities this season has to offer.
Plus at the bottom of this page, download another FREE Fall Printable! Frame your bucket list in a wooden frame (affiliate link) and decorate your walls or shelving with it!
More Fall Inspiration for your Fall Bucket List:
- Eat Candy Corn: Not so sure about the actual candy? Me either. Here are my favorite twists on candy corn that taste delicious: candy corn punch and candy corn krispie treats (reader favorite!)
- Drink Hot Chocolate: And keep it easy on yourself! Here’s a crockpot hot chocolate recipe with rave reviews!
- Watch Football: and whip up a batch of this popcorn to enjoy alongside it!
- Make Apple Cider: here’s our favorite way to do it — simply in the crockpot!
- Bake a Pumpkin Treat: this pumpkin cake is the absolute best, everyone raves over these pumpkin cupcakes, and if you’re up to the challenge, this pecan streusel pumpkin pie is unbelievable!
- Go Apple Picking and then use those apples on these recipes: Healthier Applesauce Spice Bread, Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars, and Greek Yogurt Apple Muffins.
- Have a Movie Night: and make sure to pair it with this white chocolate snack mix.
- Eat a Caramel Apple: follow this guide for perfect caramel apples!
Halloween Bucket List
Love Halloween? Me too! Below is a bucket list for Halloween specific activities!
- Looking for more Halloween Inspiration? Check out our complete guide to all things Halloween here.
- Looking for more Thanksgiving Inspiration? Check out our complete guide to all things Thanksgiving here.
- Check out our FREE Winter Bucket List here.
- Check out our FREE Spring Bucket List here.