This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Spring Bucket List
Make the most of this Spring season and enjoy all that comes with it: the warmer weather, re-organizing and deep cleaning, and outdoor fun! We’ve combined our favorite ideas into this Free Spring Bucket List which you can print and hang up wherever will best remind you of all the fun activities this season has to offer.
Frame your bucket list in a wooden frame (affiliate link) and decorate your walls or shelving with it!
More Spring Inspiration for your Spring Bucket List:
- Have a picnic: We love these chicken salad sandwiches or ham & cheddar pinwheels.
- Go to a farmer’s market: And whip up some of the best roasted asparagus or roasted broccoli. This one pan lemon chicken and asparagus is a reader favorite recipe!
- Have a BBQ: and make sure this macaroni coleslaw salad or this orzo pasta salad is on the table!
- Decorate Easter eggs: and then whip up a batch of deviled eggs using this deviled egg recipe.
- Have a movie night: and make sure to pair it with this white chocolate snack mix.
- Eat ice cream: this ice cream pie or these ice cream sandwich cake are two of our favorite treats.
- Make lemonade: this blueberry lemonade is our favorite!