Creamy, dreamy chocolate yogurt dip and fresh raspberry topped banana bites – these come together in minutes and are eaten up even faster! These are the perfect afternoon snack.
These banana bites are so easy and fun to make! These have become my kid’s go-to after school snack; they beg to eat them! I’m not complaining about that because they are simple to make, healthier than a bag of chips (and plenty of other snacks), and it’s fun to involve them in the process of making these bites. You can make the chocolate pudding mixture ahead of time, so assembling this snack takes mere minutes. Pretty much whatever fruit you have on hand will go with the creamy chocolate pudding mixture and the banana. We love berries best, but get creative with these snacks!
How to Make Banana Bites:
- Banana slices are topped with chocolate yogurt and finished with fresh berries — you can use whatever berries you’d like such as raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
- The chocolate yogurt is made up of vanilla yogurt, chocolate pudding mix, and cool whip — stir together and add a generous scoop on top of your banana slices! I like to make a big batch at the beginning of the week, then use it to make these banana bites all throughout the week! Meal prep at its finest 🙂
More Banana Recipes:
Creamy, dreamy chocolate yogurt dip and fresh raspberry topped banana bites- comes together in minutes and eaten up even faster! These are the perfect afternoon snack.
- 4 bananas, sliced
- Fresh berries such as raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries
- 1 container (32 ounces) Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 container (8 ounces) Lite Cool Whip
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) dry instant chocolate pudding mix
- In a large bowl, mix together vanilla yogurt, Cool Whip, and pudding mix until completely combined and you see no more lumps. The mixture will be a little bit gritty at first because the pudding hasn’t had a chance to dissolve into the yogurt mixture yet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to chill for about 30 minutes.
- After pudding has congealed, top each banana with 1 Tablespoon of the chocolate yogurt and a raspberry. Serve immediately.
- If you want to make these ahead of time, prep chocolate yogurt, and assemble before serving or the bananas will turn brown and the yogurt will get watery from the raspberry.
- Store chocolate yogurt in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.