Four delicious, easy, and no-baking required Christmas treats. These no bake treats are perfect for holiday parties or gifts!
Below is an individual recipe for each of the no bake treats. Click HERE to pin these delicious no bake treats to your dessert or holiday board!
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
These are a classic favorite dessert -- peanut butter mixed with graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar topped with chocolate. I love these bars with milk chocolate on top, but if you're worried about sweetness try semi sweet or dark chocolate!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 10 sheets graham cracker crumbs (measured out to be 1 full cup)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, separated
- 1 and 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
Line a 9x9 square baking pan with tin foil or parchment paper and set aside. Place the graham crackers in a food processor or blender and pulse until the crackers are crumbs.
In a large bowl, mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup of peanut butter and mix until smooth. Press this mixture down evenly in the prepared 9 x 9 pan.
In a microwave safe bowl, add the milk chocolate chips and the remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Microwave in bursts of 15 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 10 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter bars and tap the pan on the table a few times to get the chocolate in an even layer.
Let the bars harden at room temperature for an hour and then transfer to the fridge. Let the bars chill for 30 minutes to one hour before cutting into them.
Cut into the bars with a hot sharp knife (run the knife under hot water, dry it off, and then immediately cut the bars).
THIN MINT BITES
Think oreo truffles with a delicious minty twist!
- 16-18 regular oreos
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 bag Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
- Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups. Set aside.
- No need to separate the oreos - you'll use the cookie and the creme.
- In a blender or food processor, process the oreos (start with 16 and pulse 2 extra if the mixture is too wet) until you get a fine crumb consistency. Pour into a bowl.
Add in the softened cream cheese and mix, using hand mixers, until a thick and wet dough has been created. This takes a bit of patience. Just keep stirring, you'll get there!
Pinch off little balls of the dough and roll into small circles. You should have about 22 circles total. Flatten the circles to be the width of the mini muffin tin cavity.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 1/2 cup of Andes chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir for 30 seconds and then return for 15 more seconds if they aren't all the way melted.
Pour enough chocolate to barely coat the bottom of the muffin cup. Press the oreo cream cheese "dough" into the chocolate.
Pour more chocolate to cover the oreo "dough" completely.
Let harden at room temperature and store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.
NO BAKE CHEWY TURTLE BARS
Your favorite "turtle" flavors -- chocolate, pecans, and gooey caramel in one easy-to-make bar!
- 3/4 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 and 3/4 cups + 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, separated
- 1 bag (4.51 ounces) soft caramels (I recommend Werther's)
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream (no substitutes)
- Optional topping: sea salt
Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper OR tin foil and set aside.
To optionally toast the nuts (TONS of flavor and highly recommended, follow steps 3-5 . Otherwise skip to step 6)
- Place a large frying pan on the stove top and turn to medium high heat.
- As soon as the pan has warmed up, spread the nuts evenly in the pan. (No need to add any oil or cooking spray because the nuts already have enough oil to be able to be roasted)
- Stir often until the nuts begin to smell fragrant. Remove from heat and the pan (don't leave them in the pan or they will continue to cook) and set aside. Watch the nuts carefully because they can go from perfect to burned very quickly.
Meanwhile, melt 1 and 3/4 cup chocolate chips in the microwave. Place in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in bursts of 15 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 10 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
Pour the melted chocolate in the bottom of the prepared pan and smooth. Tap the pan a few times on the counter to rid air bubbles and help smooth the chocolate.
Spread the pecans in an even layer over the melted chocolate.
In another microwave safe bowl, combine the unwrapped soft caramels and heavy cream. Microwave in bursts of 20 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 10 seconds until the caramels and melted and smooth. Spread the caramel over the pecans.
Melt the remaining 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips in the microwave. Pour the melted chocolate into a small plastic bag and cut off the tip. Pipe the melted chocolate over the caramel layer in stripes.
- If desired top with sea salt.
Allow the bars to harden at room temperature.
COOKIE BUTTER MELTAWAYS
Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth cookie butter (biscoff) bites
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips (high quality chips)
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter or Biscoff Spread
- 1 tablespoon Shortening
- Optional: additional 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
Prepare a miniature muffin tin by lining it with paper muffin tin liners. Set aside.
Combine all of the ingredients in a large microwave safe bowl and microwave in bursts of 25 seconds stirring in between each burst for 15 seconds until the mixture is completely melted.
Stir until ingredients are completely smooth and then spoon evenly into prepared miniature muffin tin.
If desired, melt the additional 1/3 cup white chocolate chips in the microwave (in bursts of 20 seconds, stirring in between each burst) and then transfer to a plastic bag. Snip off the tip with scissors and "pipe" a design on top of the (still melty) cookie butter cups.
Allow to harden in the fridge or at room temperature.
More EASY Treat Recipes: