An easy three-ingredient recipe of no-bake brownie bites. This dessert is ready in under five minutes!
Sometimes the best food in life is the simplest.
Like bread + butter, peanut butter + jelly, chocolate + more chocolate.
Chocolate + more chocolate in the form of no-bake brownie bites = the simplest and the best kind of food. Dessert food that is.
Because this recipe is so super simple, but totally delicious. Like all the fudgy goodness of brownies in less than 5 minutes.
No baking, no waiting, no oven.
And less than 5 ingredients. 3 ingredients to be exact. With an additional “optional” ingredient to add more chocolate to these already double-chocolate brownie bites.
The optional ingredient is a fudge pudding mix (dry). To roll these brownie bites in & give a nice extra chocolate coating. But it’s totally optional and can definitely be replaced with powdered sugar if the whole 3 types of chocolate is overwhelming.
Which btw, the other 2 chocolates: a brownie mix and miniature chocolate chips.
And if you don’t want to roll out little balls, this mixture makes one heck of a dip. A very thick dip, but absolute fudge-like brownie decadence in a bowl.
Post summary: no-bake, three ingredients, fudge, chocolate, brownies, love <3.
- 1 package (18.3 ounces) brownie mix
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Optional: 1 chocolate pudding mix dry
- In a large bowl, combine the dry brownie mix with the mostly melted butter (microwave until melted, but small chunks of unmelted butter still remains).
- Mix with a spoon and then knead with your hands. It will be thick and sticky.
- Make sure to let the mixture cool a little bit and then stir in the chocolate chips (otherwise they will melt with the warm butter)
- Roll into balls.
- If desired, roll the balls into the dry chocolate pudding mix for a chocolate coating. Shake off the excess.
- Enjoy right-away! Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
More delicious desserts: