- 1.5 pounds brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Panko (breadcrumbs)*
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon EACH: garlic powder, freshly cracked pepper
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Trim the brussels and slice large ones in half. Place in a large bowl and drizzle over olive oil, melted butter, Panko, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss gently until everything is well combined.
Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread the brussels so they aren't overlapping.
Bake 16-19 minutes or until brussels are lightly browned, tender, and the Parmesan cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese on the hot brussels.