10 minute recipe! Basil and mozzarella chicken veggie pizza cooked on a store-bought flatbread — easy and delicious!
- 1 ready made pizza crust I love Boboli
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound (~1 cup) rotisserie chicken or other prepared leftover chicken
- 1 cup red and orange bell pepper slices
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese sliced
- Small basil leaves optional
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the ready-made crust on a pizza tray (or large tray) and brush the olive oil to coat the crust.
Spread the pizza sauce on top of the olive oil on the crust.
Chop the cooked/prepared chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Slice the bell peppers and red onion. Cut off thin slices of the mozzarella cheese.
Evenly top the pizza with the cooked chicken, peppers, onion, and cheese.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes and then top with shredded basil if desired.