10 minute recipe! Basil and mozzarella chicken veggie pizza cooked on a store-bought flatbread — easy and delicious!
- 1 naan bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup 3/4 cup Muir Glen organic crushed tomatoes (from a 14.5 ounce can)
- 1/2 pound (~1 cup) rotisserie chicken, or other prepared leftover chicken
- 1 cup red and orange bell pepper slices
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese sliced
- Small basil leaves optional
- Fine sea salt
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the naan bread on a pizza tray (or large tray) and brush the olive oil to coat the crust.
Spread the pizza sauce on top of the olive oil on the crust.
Chop the cooked/prepared chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Slice the bell peppers and red onion. Cut off thin slices of the mozzarella cheese.
Evenly top the pizza with the cooked chicken, peppers, onion, and cheese.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes and then top with shredded basil and a few sprinkles of fine sea salt if desired.