Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
Delicious and refreshing (plus simple to make!) sparkling raspberry lemonade.
Servings 1 large pitcher
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen raspberry (or berry blend) concentrate, thawed
- 6 cups water
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries
- 2 cans/bottles (12 ounces EACH) Sprite (or similar lemon-lime soda)
- 2-3 lemons, thinly sliced
- Lots of ice
In a large pitcher add the thawed lemonade concentrate, thawed raspberry/ berry concentrate, and 6 cups water. Stir and then refrigerate until serving time.
Right before serving add in the frozen raspberries and sprite. Thinly slice the lemons and add to the pitcher OR to garnish individual glasses with.
Fill glasses 3/4ths the way with ice and add the beverage. Enjoy immediately.