Hot Italian Sliders
Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone. These sliders are so quick, easy, and make the perfect appetizer!
Servings 12 Sliders
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 rolls total
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter separated
- 1/2 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning separated
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 24 slices thin sliced smoked deli ham separated
- 1 package (5 ounces) salami
- 1 package (5 ounces) pepperoni
- 1/2 of 1 full 16- ounce container (so use 8 ounces) sliced roasted red peppers
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- Marinara Sauce for dipping; optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Rub 1 tablespoon soft butter over the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
Slice the Sweet Rolls in half (see video tutorial) to separate the top of the rolls from the bottom. Place the bottom half in the prepared pan.
In a small bowl, combine 5 tablespoons butter and slightly soften (you do not want to melt it!). Mix in the 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning and dried parsley. Evenly spread this mixture on the bottom half of the rolls.
Fold 1 piece of ham into a square (again video tutorial is helpful) the size of one of the rolls and place on top of the roll. Repeat for 11 more pieces of ham.
Evenly top the ham with the salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, 12 remaining slices of ham, and Provolone cheese. Place the top of the rolls over everything.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and add in the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Whisk together.
Pour and spread the butter mixture evenly over the rolls. Cover the sandwiches with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
If desired serve with warmed marinara and enjoy immediately.