Fat bombs make for a great low-carb (Keto) snack that's high on fat and low on carbs. These fat bombs are peanut butter chocolate flavored.
Servings 12 fat bombs
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- scant 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/16 teaspoon (just a TINY pinch) fine sea salt, optional (omit if salt is added to peanut butter)
Line a miniature muffin tray with mini cupcake liners and set aside. You can use coconut oil cooking spray, but we found they did not come out very easily/clean.
Add the peanut butter and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in bursts of 15 seconds, stirring in between each burst for 10 seconds until oil is melted.
Add in the remaining ingredients: cocoa powder, stevia, and salt. Stir until combined and smooth. Pour the fat bomb "batter" into each cupcake liner to fill about 3/4ths the way full. You should be able to fill 12 cavities.
Stick in the freezer for at least 1 hour before enjoying. Store fat bombs in an airtight container in the freezer. No need to thaw before eating :) Fat bombs get melty very quickly when out of the freezer.