Sparkling Raspberry Limeade
Sparkling raspberry limeade -- a delicious, refreshing, and simple drink to make
Servings 8 large drinks
- 4 cups (561g) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup (234g) fresh lime juice (~18 limes)
- 1/2 cup (101g) white sugar
- 3 cups cold sparkling limeade
- Ice, fresh raspberries, and lime wedges for serving
Combine raspberries, lime juice, and sugar in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a large pitcher. Use the back of a wooden spoon to press the mixture through. Discard the seeds/solids.
If enjoying this drink immediately (same day), stir in the sparkling limeade and whisk to combine. (If you aren't going to finish this drink in the same day add the sparkling limeade to individual cups) Add ice to individual glasses and pour the raspberry limeade on top.
If desired, garnish with fresh raspberries and lime wedges.