BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza is so quick and easy to make and perfect for busy nights! A container of pre-made BBQ pork makes this pizza especially easy!
Servings 1 pizza
- 2-3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 package/roll (13.8 oz; 391g) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 package (2 and 1/2 cups) refrigerated BBQ pulled pork
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, freshly grated
- 6 ounces Mozzarella cheese, freshly grated
- 8 slices bacon
- Optional: 1-2 jalapeños, fresh cilantro
Lightly grease a 9 x 13 cookie sheet with nonstick spray and then evenly sprinkle the cornmeal over the cookie sheet.
Roll out the pizza dough on top of the cookie sheet.
Top with 2 and 1/2 cups prepared BBQ pulled pork, thinly sliced red onion, chopped pineapple, thinly sliced jalapeños (if desired), Monterey Jack cheese, and Mozzarella cheese.
Follow directions on pizza dough package for how long to bake the pizza dough.
While the pizza is baking, cook the bacon. Drain the grease and coarsely chop it into small pieces.
Top the cooked pizza with bacon pieces and if desired chopped cilantro.