Tuna Salad Wrap
A quick, easy, and nutritious Tuna Salad Wrap with creamy-Sriracha tuna and lots of crunchy veggies all wrapped in a tortilla makes a filling, protein-packed meal that whips together in a jiffy!
Servings 4 large wraps
- 2 cans (5 oz.; 142g each) tuna (preferably packed in olive oil)
- 1/3 cup (66g) regular mayonnaise (we love Hellman's/Best Foods)
- 2 and 1/2 teaspoons (14g) Sriracha sauce
- 1-2 regular lime(s) (1/2 teaspoon zest, 2 and 1/2 tablespoons juice)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 large ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (75g) matchstick carrots
- 1 cup (118g) matchstick cut cucumber (2-3 Persian/salad cucumbers)
- 1 cup (105g) matchstick cut red pepper (1 pepper)
- Optional: handful of cilantro
- 4 large tortillas
- Fine sea salt and pepper, fresh lime
VEGGIE PREP: Thinly slice the avocado, cut the cucumber into matchsticks, thinly slice the red pepper.
TUNA: Thoroughly drain the tuna. Flake with a fork and place in a large bowl. Add in the mayo, Sriracha, lime zest, lime juice, and white sugar. Add in a pinch of salt and pepper to taste (I add a heaping 1/4 teaspoon fine salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper) and gently stir to combine. Once combined, set aside.
ASSEMBLY: Lay out 4 tortillas. Divide the tuna mixture evenly among the tortillas. Top the tuna with even amounts of avocado, carrots, cucumber, red pepper, and if desired, a few sprigs of cilantro. Top each with a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper (or to taste) and another drizzle of fresh lime juice, if desired.
ENJOY: Roll up tightly and enjoy immediately. (Do not make these in advance; the tuna will get the tortilla soggy.)
Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 711mg | Potassium: 846mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 11941IU | Vitamin C: 88mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 3mg