Nutter Butter Turkey Cookies
A simple Thanksgiving treat - miniature Nutter Butter "Turkey" cookies made with Nutter Butters, candy corn, edible eyes, and a miniature red candy. Great for edible table decor!
Servings 32 turkeys
- 1 container cream cheese frosting or homemade (see post for homemade recipe)
- 1 package (16 ounces, 32 cookies total) Nutter Butter Sandwich cookies
- 1 package (8 ounces) mini Nutter Butter bites
- 64 edible eye candies
- 1 bag (21 onces) candy corns
- 32 miniature red candies I like mini M&M's
Fill a plastic bag with the frosting OR use a frosting bag fitted with a #3 tip.
Attach two edible eye candies to the mini Nutter Butter bite-sized cookies.
Take some of the broken up candy corns and cut off the yellow and white part with a sharp knife. (Old candy corns do not cut well so make sure you have fresh candy corns.)
Cut the orange part in half and shape with your fingers to make a beak.
Frost the bottom of the "beak" and attach it to the mini Nutter Butter below the edible eyes.
Frost the side of a miniature red candy and attach it to the side of the "beak."
Pipe frosting on the bottom of the large Nutter Butters and attach the mini Nutter Butter "face."
Frost the back of 3 candy corns and attach them to the top of the large Nutter Butters.
Allow to frosting to dry and set.