Creamy, dreamy chocolate yogurt dip and fresh raspberry topped banana bites- comes together in minutes and eaten up even faster! These are the perfect afternoon snack.
Good Morning! I’m Emily from Layers of Happiness – a food blog where I share easy, drool-worthy recipes with my mom. I’m so happy to be here with you this morning to share a super quick and healthy snack… Chocolate Raspberry Banana Bites.
The banana bites are so easy and fun to make – these have become my go-to after school snack.
Everyday around 4pm, I get hit with a chocolate craving… and nothing can make it go away except chocolate. So to avoid the consequences of a daily chocolate bar indulgence, I came up with these yummy bites of deliciousness – packed with chocolate flavor without the calories!
The chocolate yogurt is made up of vanilla yogurt, chocolate pudding mix, and cool whip. – and I could eat it with a spoon.
Correction: I do.
I like to make a big batch at the beginning of the week, then use it to make these banana bites all throughout the week! Meal prep at its finest, folks. 😉
The banana + raspberry + chocolate combination is my favorite, but it’s also super yummy with strawberries… think strawberries and Nutella, BUT BETTER.
- 4 bananas sliced, or more
- 1 ounce container Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt 32
- 1 ounce container Lite Cool Whip 8
- 1 ounce box dry instant chocolate pudding mix 3.4
- In a large bowl, mix together vanilla yogurt, Cool Whip, and pudding mix until completely combined and you see no more lumps. The mixture will be a little bit gritty at first because the pudding hasn’t had a chance to dissolve into the yogurt mixture yet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to chill for about 30 minutes.
- After pudding has congealed, top each banana with 1 Tablespoon of the chocolate yogurt and a raspberry. Serve immediately.
- If you want to make these ahead of time, prep chocolate yogurt, and assemble before serving or the bananas will turn brown and the yogurt will get watery from the raspberry.
- Store chocolate yogurt in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Hungry for more healthy snacks? Try our…
We’d love to connect with you!