Overnight oatmeal flavored to taste like chocolate-covered almonds. Add in some dried cranberries and enjoy a delicious, quick, & easy seasonal breakfast!
There have been quite a few overnight oatmeal recipes posted on this blog! Partially because overnight oats are something I feel I know inside and out. Is that a weird thing to admit on my blog? Oh well. I think you all know I’m a
little 🤓about food by now.
The four years I was in college, overnight oatmeal was my breakfast about 80% of the time. However, since I really take the 80/20 rule to heart, the other 20% of breakfasts were likely something slightly less healthy than oats. And by slightly less healthy I mean probably not healthy at all. 🙈 Okay fine. ALL THE DONUTS.
About the only dishes I owned in college were small tupperware containers — 5 of them, all the same size. I’d prep the oatmeal usually on Monday and have it the rest of the week. It was the perfect thing to grab as I was headed out to my early morning classes or the gym. Because I’d eaten donuts the day before. (Balance.)…